Friday, 13 January 2012

It's Friday, Friday ..



Hello. So I wouldn't exactly call this an outfit post because, well you can't see all of it and also this is pretty pointless but I feel like I haven't posted anything for a while so this is just to keep things going until I dig out my tripod (which I am doing tomorrow!)

 I recently learnt that I can detach the collar off my coat so voila! I am wearing it with everything right now. This is also a massive skirt I found in a charity shop months and months ago that I have D.I.Y'ed into a nice smaller skirt! Lovely!

So next week I will be set up for proper pictures outside and all that fancy stuff. :) Again sorry this is a rubbish post but you can kind of get the jist! xx

12 comments:

  1. it looks like a very nice outfit mind from what i can see.. love the accessories and colours
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklaces & fur collar look fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have so many vintage stoles if ya want one i got one thats form the 1920's ;] but your veggie so might not like that lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arrr thanks babe but I like me fur on me animals! Feel bad enough with this on uh oh|! x

      Delete
  4. Great outfit! Love the accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. !wow stunning pics!! love your style!

    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  6. I likey

    http://mybwd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete