Thursday, 5 January 2012

do you know what it feels like for a girl.





Leggings - Miss Selfridge. Top - H&M. Bling - Troll. Hat - H! by henry holland. Shoes - Boohoo.com

Hello. So since I do not like hurricanes and monsoons, I decided to stay in today and take pictures of me doing yoga in snake print leggings instead .. OH YEAH! I'm a bit obsessed with print leggings right now and want every single pair from BlackMilk. They are on my wish list! I do not like wearing jeans myself because I just find them very annoying to wear sooooo I tend to stick to leggings espec for the winter! But anyway this post is not really about anything at all so I will leave it here and cary on listening to glee cover songs .. hence the title! Hope you have a lovely day :) Emma xx

Oh and p.s sorry jeffrey! I got some fake lita's from Boohoo.com for £35! Obviously they are no where near as nice as the real thing but they will do for now ;]

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore your leggings, you have the perfect pins to pull them off you beaut.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. is your cross necklace from topman? i got it too, like £1 in the sale! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning outfit :) The leggings & shoes are immense xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. £1 no way?? I got mine fro a little shop in my town called Troll. Everything they sell in Topshop you can find in there for like half price it's amarrrzing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this outfit, the hat and necklace are perfection :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking beaut as usual :) may have to get those boots haha xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah the boots are so gorgeous, my bank balance doesn't like the prospect of getting litas so I think I'll go for these instead! lovely outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww sweet, yeah! topman's brilliant for bargain jewellery :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful, so model-esque.

    Lovely blog, I'm following :) (50th follower ;) )

    xx
    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much :) I'm gonna check out everyones too, I love finding new blogs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is gorgeous! And the shoes..goes without saying! Great start of your blog:)
    h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. those shoes are insane. can't believe they're from boohoo!

    Marie x

    marieeeloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. bloody stunning!

    http://collarbonesandcassandra.blogspot.com/

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete