Tuesday, 10 January 2012

GOLDDDDDD!!







Hello. So ok .. bloody .. WOW! I've just been looking through weheartit.com and stumbled across these. I just fell in debt! I wanted to see some more so I had a little hunt on the interwebz and found out who makes these beautiful things. They are designed by a very interesting lady called Delfina Delettrez. She makes a range of accessories such as rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets etc and all of them are pretty amazing. I love unusual jewellery, especially skulls and dark stuff like that. So you can imagine how happy I was when I found these. Sadly they're a bit out of my price range (1k+). Ok, quite a bit out of my price range but I thought I'd show you anyway. I love them!! xx

8 comments:

  1. wow i love that skeleton hand at the top right! hopefully someone will do a knock off soon, can't believe they cost a grand! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arghh these pieces are amazing!! I love them. Sooner or later hopefully high street will get some cheap versions out for us xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right? I've found one on ebay in the states for about £34.99 so I'm going for it!! Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s the rings are about £300+ but the skeleton hand ring thing is over a grand but I want it so badly! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skull and snakes!
    Laur x

    Www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so interesting. Good share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely WOW! Love things like this x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so unique and amazing!

    ReplyDelete