Monday, 2 January 2012

just a few .. wonder woman/hello kitty nails.















Hello 2012! I hope everyone had an amazing new years!! So this is 
just a quick post really to show you some off my nail art. These are pretty old but now I've got my blog up and running at long last I will be sending more like these your way!! The wonder woman nails are probably one of my fav's just cos she is such a babe and I wish I had her hair. I hope you like them! Please feel free to let me know what you think good or bad ;) I wanna put another look up either today or tomorrow as well otherwise this blog is in danger of becoming just about nails cos I loooooove it! Anyways have a nice day! Emma xx

11 comments:

  1. The wonder woman nails are incredibly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely adore the picture bottom right :) they're amazing !!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! Would love to see some colours with maybe a leopard print or something! I love doing my nails but are always unsure how to go about it...

    Signed, S.Almy
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are so good! lovely blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are bloody amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in LOVE with all of these! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!! :) I am definitely gonna dedicate one day every week to some more nails!! I love it so bloody much ha x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the wonder woman nails. Need to try them out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these nails are amazing!!! X

    ReplyDelete