Sunday, 15 January 2012

New shoessss.



I bought these the other day from Office so they will be meeting my feet in the next few days when they arrive! Just thought I'd share them because I blooody love them! I can't get enough of leopard print at the moment I'm leopard crazy! I really need to stop spending all my money on shoes (not that it's a bad thing) but actually buy some more clothes. If you look in my wardrobe at the moment it looks like I've stolen a rail from my local charity shop .. oops! But anyways just a quick post. I want to get some creepers too but they'll have to wait hmmm. xx

6 comments:

  1. Those shoes are perfect! I was very tempted when i spotted them a few days ago

    Chelsea x
    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I LOVE them!!!
    Laur x

    Www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool shoes

    http://mybwd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them!
    following you, looking forward to reading more :)
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cannot wait to see how you style them.

    J x

    ReplyDelete