Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Vintage Days.




Dress - Topshop. Faux fur collar - From H! By Henry Holland Coat.


Wow. Looking at these photos has made me realise I take my posing too seriously. This is why I am going to start taking pics in my Mum's garden where there are no peeping toms as I will feel silly doing this for all my neighbours to see! Anyway ... I took these pictures a little while a go but never put them up as again, the quality is not that great. But I put them up anyway! So I've had this dress for quite a while now and it's gorgeous but it never seems to leave my wardrobe enough so I'm bringing it out baby. I said in my last post that since I discovered I can detach my collar from my coat, I've been wearing it with everything so here it is again! I'm going shopping tomorrow horrarrr! So I am quite looking forward to that as I haven't exactly been the richest of people after Christmas. Bring on February!

22 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! I love the red lipstick on you too, so gorgeous.

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, and I wish I had your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits are sooo cute :) I love your style xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want that top! Wish i looked like you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should see me in the morning ;) Thank you x

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous outfit!
    Eeek, I know how you feel about not being the richest person after Christmas. I have yet to go shopping this year, yikes!
    Hope you enjoy your shopping trip tomorrow, Emma. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Not nice not being able to buy things ha. Thank you! xx

      Delete
  6. This is so so stunning!
    You look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your dress is really cute x

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the fur collar....and the lipstick! what is it? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I use so many red lipsticks but I think this is either Russian Red by MAC or collection 2000 shade number 1 I think it's called Queen of hearts or something along those line :) x

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous! I own certain things like this that I just love but I can never seem to wear them. I think I keep putting it off to wear them on an occasion but recently, thre have been no said occasions haha boring January! Definitely bring on February!xxx

    ReplyDelete