Thursday, 2 February 2012

Checked shirt, Red Lips.


Hat - New Look. Jacket - New Look. Bag - Beyond retro. Shirt - Primark. Dress - H&M.


Hello. I hope you're all enjoying the weather?! This was definitely not warm enough today and my hat kept flying away ... no fun! I think I need a smaller hat. So I finally have proper photos with a proper camera yay! I love wearing checked shirts! I found this in Primark and they only had bigger sizes so I bought it and am now quite glad as it just looks oversized. My friend has introduced me to her local charity shop where they do £1 rails and I've seen quite a few shirts in there which I am thinking of grabbing tomorrow babyyy! Think I need to invest in a proper winter coat!


P.s Once again, apologies for the stupid faces? God knows what comes over me when I am in front of a camera? xx

29 comments:

  1. ohhh haii!
    like your face.
    ;]
    Love that charity shop hahah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Some chic with a bald head showed it to me ;) She got style though ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit and ur hair is to die for! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about this outfit is great, definitely something I'd wear! Glad I found your blog :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab outfit, check shirts & leather jackets just look so good together! you make cute faces haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layering of this outfit, looks very effortless but still really good!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit, you look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit, especially the checked shirt :) xx

    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do love me checked shirts haha x

      Delete
  8. love the ginger, loving a bit of check shirt too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit

    http://mybwd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the new photos.. Your hair is such a beautiful colour!
    What a great charity shop it sounds with the £1 rails.. you'll always be in there :-)
    Love the oversized shirt too.. suits you!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Charity shops are amazing ha! x

      Delete
  11. Hair's looking fit! I'm loving your style and this blog... awesome :D x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just discovered your blog and I LOVE it! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love love love the dress you are wearing!! I want to try and find the same one if you don't mind :S Is it long sleeved??
    Nashxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's just a plain black 3/4 length sleeves :) Can probably find one similar in Primark? I got this agessss ago! x

      Delete
  14. Thanks for sending your link yesterday! Really liking your blog, this look is fab! You look gorge
    xxx
    www.miabellaluna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute outfit! I am made obsessed with cross jewellery at the moment. Thanks for the link on bbloggers, now following x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute outfit, I love your hair :D great blog btw, gained a new follow from me! :D xx

    ReplyDelete