Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Hello Ginge.



Bonjour! Here I am once again posing my heart out. But i just wanted to show you my new hurrrr. This is also kind of for my personal record as I do like to change it a fair bit. I've been wanting to dye my hair ginger/orange/whatever that colour is on my head for absolutely ages so I finally did it last night! I bought a £2.99 box dye by Superdrug. I think it's called 'Mango Copper' or something like that but I am actually quite impressed for the price! So obviously my hair did not go bright orange like i wanted but I'm very happy with this :) What do you think?

P.s Sorry for the stupid face. xx

7 comments:

  1. Love this colour! Really suits u! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a gorgeous colour, it really suits you :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks fabulous :) Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it!! and i'm kind of jealous cause i also bought this colour but it didn't turn up great on the strand test </3

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks mint, really suits you! I really need to change my hair, im fancying ombre but im so bloody dark it probably wouldnt hold very well!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair it's such a beautiful colour!!:):) Your makeup is really nice too hun xx

    ReplyDelete