Thursday, 9 February 2012

Lush Lush lush, I Love you!!


If I could pass these through my computer screen right now and make you smell them all I would! I can't though, however, I will try my best to explain to you all how amazing they are! I will also try and make this post as short as I possibly can so I should probably get on with it right?




FACE/HAIR/BODY

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
I will buy this again and again and that is a promise! This is a rinse off conditioner to use in the shower but I think it's too good to wash away so I use it like normal. It leaves my skin so soft and the smell stays with you all day long. I use this before i go to bed because it's a lot like a body butter so it's a little heavy for everyday use for me hence why you should wash it off. I am in love with this!
R&B Hair Conditioner
This is a leave in conditioner and when I first used it I completely forgot and put way too much in and I looked like a grease ball .. not so good. You only need a small amount and it leaves your hair really soft and lovely looking! Again the smell stays with you all day long. Will definitely be buying again.
Cupcake Face mask
So apart from the fact I want to eat this chocolatey goodness, it's also very good for your skin! I always buy this if I'm having a bad skin week and it seems to clear it up so quickly. I use it about 3 times a week and it works a treat! Poet and I .. oh never mind!



BATH BOMBASTICS!!

The Comforter 
This is the pink and white swirly bubble bar. I love this so much I keep buying it over and over again! It smells a-marzingggg! I think it has berry scents in it and it leaves your skin so soft when you get out the bath. I think I've managed about five baths out of this.
Rose Queen
This is the first time I'm trying this and for me, the scent is a little too overpowering. It's a really florally rose scent which is lovely but it's kind of like woahh! Very pretty smell though. Looking forward to this fizzing up my bath and turning the water pink!
Sunnyside
Calling all glitter and gold addicts (which is me). You know, I've always wanted to bath in gold so as soon as I saw this it was mine baby! I haven't tried it yet but have read it does in fact turn the water gold! It's also covered in gold glitter which is even better! It has a really subtle smell to it so a winner all round.




LIPS 

Bubblegum Lip Scrub
This is a sugar scrub which really works! All you do is buff it onto your lips and try not to eat the rest! It's edible so seriously, try to save some. Smells amazing, tastes amazing and leaves your lips so soft. I would recommend this to anyone with tastebuds.
A Million Kisses Lip Tint 
So as you may have noticed, I'm a fan of red lips ... shock horror! I'm not afraid to wear bright lipstick in daylight, however, I did want something a little more subtle so I bought this. It's still very bright but I'm happy with that! I thought this would be more moisturising if I'm honest and i do find I have to re-apply it a few times throughout the day. Having said that I do love this little beauty.




Well if you made it this far thanks for reading haha. Now go buy some LUSH ;) xx




15 comments:

  1. I want the million kisses lip tint so bad! Im trying to get through all my lush gifts from Christmas before I buy anymore though! Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know what you mean I've got quite a bit to get through! Thank you lovely! x

      Delete
  2. Fab buys I love my Lush Sweet Lips Lip scrub, that lip tint looks gorgeous :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always swooned over the bubblegum lip scrub! This has definitely persuaded me to try it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cupcake facemask is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I had it on this morning it's seriously a miracle in a pot! x

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried any of lush yet, but I heard only amazing things...I hope to get myself some products soon, especially those lip products!

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah an amaze lush haul! I want that red lip tint for def!

    Jen@www.pret-a-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously just want to eat everything from Lush haha great purchases! I just went and splurged on a bunch of Lush products too xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo jealous of this beautiful box! I might have a lush splurge soon! YUM! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soo jealous of your lush haul, I havent had a lush haul in ages xx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this lip scrub, it's so delicious! I can't avoid eating it. hahaha

    ReplyDelete