Sunday, 5 February 2012

Snow Day!!


Jumper - Thrifted. Scarf - H&M. Jeggings - River island. Boots - NEXT. Bag - Beyond Retro.


Hi! Hope everyone's enjoying the snow if you have it. I love it so much it's so pretty on the trees! I took my son out sledging today. He got a bit cold and wasn't very happy so we came home for some hot chocolate and lots of naughty food! I didn't manage to get any photos of what I wore in the snow and my tripod has been left at mothers so back to myspace pictures in my bathroom it is. So I just got these bright blue jeans and I seem to be wearing them quite a bit. I think bright jeans are my new obsession. I've seen some yellow ones too that I probably will just have to buy. You won't miss me in a blizzard!! But anyway the first picture I just took down the park and it's pretttttty so thought I'd put it on here too .. why not! Keep warm, Emma xx

16 comments:

  1. I have bright red jeans so far. I need to get yellow, pink and every other colour under the rainbow lol.

    http://mybwd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the park looks absolutely amazing!
    Ahh, your outfit looks so comfortable and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, the boots are gorgeous
    Our snow was pretty pointless, I was looking forward to snapping away today, but it was pretty much nothing by this morning :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just loving your cobalt blue pants and the boots! Sledding and hot chocolate goes hand in hand, sounds like you and your son had a good time.

    http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually am in love with your boots. I adore the colour..and the best bit is that they're perfect for the snow!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the boots! The snow looks so pretty but so happy there is none where I am!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's nice for a day or so eyy! Thank you x

      Delete
  7. That first photo is gorgeous. I'm jealous of all the snow, there isn't any at all up here!
    Love those bright blue jeans, I really want some coloured jeans at the moment!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your jeggings are amazing, and I loove your boots. the snow in reading has gone all rubbish and slushy now- not fair I wanted to build a snowman aha. just found your blog through twitter and I'm loving it x

    ReplyDelete