Friday, 2 March 2012

Black Leather




Hat: New Look. Top: Topshop. Trousers: H&M. Shoes: H&M. Bag: H&M

Hi guys! Sorry I kind off disappeared for a month but I'm back with some very tight pants!! I've done a lot of shopping this month as i literally cleared out half of my wardrobe. So now I have lots of colourful things for summer YEAH BABY! I recently ordered a hell of a lot from H&M online. My god is their delivery annoying ehh? Has anyone else ordered from there before? Really takes the biscuit! But anyway, I got these wet look skinnies and a black leather bag and some cool shoes. I love them, they're not too high and super comfy! Anybody else been building up there summer wardrobe? Any excuse to shop! xoxo

13 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, I've been debating whether or not to buy these trousers for a while now! H&M delivery is the worst, I can't think of any other country who does is so badly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole outfit, esp the top xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous,Iv had my eye on those flatforms for a while and they are so cheap its unbelievable x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard the H&M dilivery is rubbish before! Anyway you look stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shoes! Probably going to avoid ordering them offline though haha! Great blog x

    http://lydiajanehann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look incredible...can I have your figure please? I am so obsessed with leather...I need some new trousers and these are gorge
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this outfit is AMAZING. absolutely adore the top!!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love every part of your outfit! Absolutely gorgeous (:

    And don't get me started on H&M delivery, the only order I placed said it would take FOUR weeks for delivery, then on the delivery date I received a letter informing me it'd be another week! Won't be ordering from them again x

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing outfit, you look stunning! The shoes are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your leather trousers! x

    http://beautyful-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.thejewelsboutique.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those leather trousers look great! I've been search for some like that!

    Emma x
    www.pleasureoverbusiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totes agree, H&M online is terrible but it is lovely to browse! Love those shoes have been contemplating buying them for ages and I think you may just have twisted my arm! Lovely blog hun Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your trousers and you are totally right, H&M online is ridic!

    Tori xx
    www.torijweller.com

    ReplyDelete