Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Let It Rip (DIY Shorts)





Hello happy people! Realllly quick post before I head out into the sunshine. This is what i am wearing today. I left my tripod elsewhere hence the MySpace bathroom pic but this post is really to show you my D.I.Y denim shorts. I had been looking for a pair of decent shorts for ages and I found a pair of Levi's for £20 in BLITZ vintage store in London. Then I got greedy and wanted some more. So instead of spending another £20, I found a pair of ugly jeans in my local charity shop for £2 .. UHUHHH! Then I cut them, ripped them and made the denim come away by using sandpaper. The wash made all the lovely white frayed bits come out. THEN I put them in bleach and water for about an hour and a half (totally forgot about them) and they came out like this! Pretty pleased and only £2 what a bargain! I know sooo many people have done posts and videos on this but hey ho :) xoxo 

9 comments:

  1. These look so good!! Can't believe they only cost £2 haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so amazing! looks lush with your outfit tooo. I'm feeling the need for some ripped denim shorts this summer now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit! i really like your blog, i'm following now! xx

    gockyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look!! <3 Following you! Hope you can atop by at my blog! xx

    http://thehappinesssproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete