Friday, 30 March 2012

SKIN DOCTORS gamma hydroxy review.


Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy Skin Resurfacing Cream. £26.95 from Amazon.


Let me start off by saying I have found the HOLY GRAIL of skincare. Well in my opinion anyways. This product has been likened to a chemical peel due to the gamma hydroxy acid which is said to gently improve blemishes, acne scarring, reduces blackheads and whiteheads and decongest block pores. Don't mistake me for a scientist I just got that from the product description! I do agree with that 100%. You are suppose to see results after 12 weeks of continued use twice a day but I can honestly see a difference in my skin after just 2 weeks. My pore size has slightly decreased and my skin tone overall is a lot more even. I have freckles and redness so this is awesome! Having dry sensitive skin this does tingle slightly when applied but that soon goes away. It also give my face a shine which I actually really love because when I put my foundation on I have a glow (no not shine). It doesn't feel oily or greasy at all. It has made my skin peel but that's a good sign apparently! I would honestly recommend this to anyone as I have the most sensitive skin out there! I love it and will continue to buy again and again horarrrr! xoxo




  • Offers the amazing benefits of skin resurfacing without lasers or peels
  • Powerful skin resurfacing technology that is gentle enough to be used everyday
  • Is enriched with fruit acids to regenerate skin renewal and refine skin's texture
  • Improves blemishes, acne scarring, reduces blackheads and whiteheads and decongests blocked pores
  • Reduces pore size and improves skin's texture and tone
  • Within 12 weeks you should enjoy skin that is visibly firmer and smoother.

7 comments:

  1. Definitely going to be buying this when I have some more money, been looking for a product like this for a while! x
    Dreams and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd pay more for this!! It's literally a miracle I love love love it! x

      Delete
  2. You've made it sound very impressive. Although it's always scary when something costs so much money, but I'll definately put it on my list to think about!

    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It;s honestly so amazing! It completely cleared my skin up I love it! x

      Delete
  3. This looks really good, I have so many stupid scars on my face I need something like this! I have sensitive (and dry) skin as well...it's nice to know that there are products out there that we can use without becoming an itchy red mess! Apparently Silkia Re-Gen cream is meant to have a similar effect (on blemishes and scarring anyway) and it's a lot cheaper (just for when anyone's trying to save the pennies!) I'm sure it doesn't have quite the same effect as this though :)
    Dannii x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry another comment but quick question! When do you use this? At night? Before or after moisturiser or primer? I get so confused I never know what order I'm meant to use skin products Ha. Thanks x

      Delete
  4. Wow, this stuff sounds amazing! I might take the plunge after payday! It sounds like exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for :)

    ReplyDelete