Friday, 13 April 2012

This week I've mostly been ...



FOLLOW ME on instagram // littlewildwolf


.. OBSESSED with Instagram!! Hello everybody (read that in the voice of the doctor from the Simpsons .. yeah got it? Cool). Sorry about doing another little disappearing act. I wish it was because me and Harry Potter have matching invisibility cloaks but sadly this is not the case. You know when you just get busy doing nothing? Well that's kind of whats been happening. Anyways, I thought I'd start showing you in pictures what I've been up to since my last post. I literally am so obsessed with Instagram I think I have a problem .. no really. I have an iPhone and Instagram therefore I am a photographer. I find myself looking at a leaf on the ground outside and trying to take a really arty snap of it. Outfit posts will be coming again this week! OHH! Really exciting news! Me and my little boy are moving into our first ever flat! How exciting! For those of you who don't know, I have a 2 and a half year old son and he is absolutely gorgeous and perfect in every way and I love him so much and he is featured in some of these snaps! I hope everyone's had a lovely Easter break and you've eaten your body weight in chocolate (I certainly have). Enjoy your weekend!! Emma xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Great post :) What's your instagram? I shall follow :) xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of, completely obsessed with your shoe collection! I desperately want some studded ones!! Yum!!
    Bea @ Beabarella.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god I wish they were my shoes! They're from solestruck instagram I liked them so much I was naughty enough to steal them! Gorgeous aren't they? I need money :( x

      Delete
  3. Lovely post! Finally found a blogger the same age as me with a little one! I have a little girl who turns 2 in a couple of weeks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos :) Your first flat how lovely, you'll get so excited buying items for the place :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your son is gorgeous!!! Good luck moving into your new flat :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete