Friday, 18 May 2012

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter.




Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter - Candy Apple and Tutti Frutti.


So I finally gave in to the bloggers hype and purchased these little beauties from Superdrug this week. They currently have a 3 for 2 on all make-up at the moment which tempted me even more so get yourself down there and get some goodies!! Ya know, no pressure.

There wasn't a great range of shades in my local shop but Candy Apple and Tutti Frutti really caught my eye. I'm not much of a nude gal you see, so when I saw these I kind of really wanted them .. a lot! 

As for application, these little guys glide on so effortlessly. They instantly made my lips feel softer and more hydrated. I am prone to dry lips so these are perfect for my pout! However, and here comes the only downside! They don't like to stay on your lips for too long! Why, whyyy? 

 Overall I absolutely love these! I'll be popping into town later and buying some more shades I think. That's right, I can say that now I've moved 5 minutes away from the high street. Oh bank balance I'm going to try my absolute best to keep you happy! Have a lovely weekend! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. These are two of my favourites, I also love strawberry shortcake and sweet tart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you're buying more i'd definitely recommend sweet tart and lollipop.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them, I get dry lips too, seriously need more, but my locals don't stock enough.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the tuti-fruity one the other day after seeing this post! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    Tori x
    www.torijweller.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creamsicle is my favorite color! It's sort of a nudey-orange. I can't fricken find where I left it though. haha

    http://bethsquidly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete