Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Pinky and the brain.


Hat - H&M. Top - Topshop (old). Glasses - H&M. Jeans - H&M. Creepers - Boohoo.com.

This week I have mostly been dying my hair pink. What do you think? Oh poet and all that! I quite like it actually and i think you will see many different colours to come horayyy! I've got a few outfits scheduled so finally my blog will have a steady flow of posts! Not much to say about this outfit really although I'm getting a little too used to this hat as it's hiding my roots well. I'm growing my hair out and haven't dyed it for about 4 months now (blonde bits are extensions uhohhh secret's out) so I am very proud of myself and my hair is getting shinier and shinier I feel like standing infront of my mirror with a hairdryer on me saying 'because I'm worth it'. So yeah whilst you're picturing that I'm going to end this and go on a little shopping trip! It's my little boy's 3rd birthday on the 17th I can't believe it!! He is such a little angel and I am the luckiest mummy of them all! Anyway be back soon hope you are all well. Emma xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Love the hair! so cool. Happy birthday to your little boy too xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! The pink hair really suits you, wish I had the guts to do that!

    Gabby, Tread Softly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink hair looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hair!!
    xx

    gockyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such nice hair! And I'm loving your outfits too, just been looking back at a few pages on your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair, I would never of guessed it was extensions ever. Happy Birthday to your wee one. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so amazing! I've been wanting pink hair for ages and now I'm jealous! What dye did you use? :)

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this outfit, and your hair looks lovely :)

    Tori

    www.torijweller.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your hair looks amazing with the pink on the ends :) loving your top too.

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your hair! the hat is well cool to. Just found your blog and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm doing exactly the same with my hair!
    i was admiring it in the mirror yesterday like 'aw, you're so shiny!' haha.
    i'm glad i'm not the only oone walking about with 567845 inch roots anway.
    i really like the pink also, mine's just faded.
    i hope we can speak soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ive literally jsut come acroos your blog, I LOVE IT

    http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete