Tuesday, 11 September 2012

More! Magazine shoot!




Hi lovelies! I was lucky enough to be asked to do a More! magazine shoot a few a weeks ago and I've finally got round to doing a post on it. It was a lovely day and the team were all really friendly. I could definitely get used to having my hair and make-up done every day! A lot of people i know have said it looks nothing like me and when I first saw it I did cringe a little but I'm in a magazine for god sake so I won't moan! I was asked to style this gorgeous baroque top. It is lovely but it's not something I would normally go for .. lets face it, it has colour in it and incase you haven't noticed I do tend to stick to the dark side of the clothes world. I teamed it up with a gold skirt from H&M, my sheer dress from ASOS and some Jeffrey Campbell's and voila! I was asked to try this studded army jacket with it from Topshop as it was more my style. So all in all pretty exciting stuff! Hope everyone is well! Emma xoxo

14 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I actually really like this outfit, and I usually stick to black black and black too! xx

    www.velvetbows.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Love the outfit. Love your style and blog! Following now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you look gorgeous, I've always loved your blog so much and that is so exciting that you're in a magazine! wished you blogged more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing! and this outfit has given me so much inspiration! so lucky to be in more mag, but you deserve it! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you look beautiful, love how you styled the top. Congratulations :)

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog through this article and I'm so glad I did, love your style! Xx

    www.faeleonie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow doll amazing you look awesome love how you styled the outfit xoox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is amazing! You look really pretty I love how you styled the top! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing :D Such an experience!

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. new follower here, you look lovely, i love you outfit and the red hat.i will defo come back!
    check out my blog when you have time.x
    http://lalaventure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay well done that's freakin' awesome, More magazine is great! :) Lovely blog girl http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on being featured :D you look great! xx

    ReplyDelete