Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Main 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner review.




Can buy from Amazon or eBay.
I had to make it christmassy!


If you have ever typed 'how to grow long hair' into youtube, you may have come across a few video reviews on this product. So let's see if it really does live up to the hype. 

Since I was 16, I have had glue in extensions, clip in extensions, micro bead extensions, every colour under the sun from black to white blonde and god knows how many products and heat in my poor hair. My split ends have their own split ends and I have only been to a hairdresser once in about 10 years. Someone send me a miracle product so I don't become bald before my time!

I came across this product a few years back when I heard that Jennifer Aniston has used horse shampoo in her hair. I read it on the internet so it much be true right? So I thought I'd give it a go as it has been linked to hair growth.

It claims to make a difference after the first wash and my goodness they are not telling fibs! My hair was so shiny and soft after just one wash and with continued use over the past month, my hair's condition has significantly improved. It's grown about an inch in just over a month which i am over the moon about. I also massage my scalp every night for a few minutes to stimulate the blood flow to nourish my hair .. I think it's helped! I have only used heat on my hair about four times in this period and have been letting my hair dry naturally. I currently look like Garth from Wayne's World except more curly.

So to finish up I would absolutely recommend this to anyone with any hair type. Give your hair a little loving this christmas! xoxo

7 comments:

  1. ooh, this sounds like something i need! where did you get yours from?
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this sounds amazing! I want to try it, always love trying new hair products

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can you buy it from? I'd love to buy it, it sounds amazing. :)xo

    www.underestimatethegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to find a decent hair product. I'll have to give this a go :)

    www.lifewithpinkprincesses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds amazing, I can't believe it actually works! Despite my hair being long I NEED IT LONGER haha!

    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really excited to try this! I hadn't heard of this before reading this post but have now read some great reviews of it so thank you.
    Elise x

    http://www.letterfromelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited to try this! I've just looked on Amazon, and I love the fact that although it is technically an equestrian product, ALL the reviews are by women wanting to grow their hair! Defo getting my hands on some. xxx

    tiffin11.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete