Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Silver Supermarket product review.


Hi lovelies. I'm really excited to show you guys this beautiful bracelet I was sent from www.silversupermarket.co.uk I do love my jewellery and this is the perfect addition to my collection. These bracelets are made with over 1200 crystals per piece and are utterly stunning when caught in the light. This particular one is from the disco ball collection. Also check out the signature collection which is equally amazing!

Even better, if you guys enter the code 'LITTLEWILDWOLF' at the checkout, you will receive 15% off everything from the entire site. 

So worth having a look. There are so many to choose from I'm in love with them all! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Really lovely, will definitely check this site out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bracelet is so cute, I need to check them out!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really sweet crystal ball friendship bracelet! <3

    check out my latest outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete